The JSEC Cavalier Chronicle

The student news site of Juanita Sanchez Educational Complex

The JSEC Cavalier Chronicle

The JSEC Cavalier Chronicle

POLL

This poll has ended.

What part of your culture would you like to represent you in events at JSEC?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Look Like It’s Time For the JSEC Sports Banquet-A Huge Red Carpet Celebratory Event

It’s Award Time……

The Juanita Sanchez Sports Banquet is like the grand finale of the sports season, where athletes come together to celebrate their hard work and victories. Picture walking down a fancy red carpet with cameras flashing ready to take your picture, capturing the excitement of the moment. It’s a time to relax and enjoy social time with your teammates and share moments of athletic achievements. There’s amazing food, rewarding everyone for their efforts throughout the season.

The best part is the awards ceremony because you get to celebrate your teammates and see them receive well deserved awards. Each trophy or medal represents the dedication and teamwork that made the season special. And as friends chat and laugh together, memories of all the games and practices flood back, reminding everyone why they love sports so much. In the end, the Sports Banquet isn’t just about winning,it’s about the friendships, the memories, and the joy of playing the game. The 2024 sports banquet was unlike any other banquet in the history of Juanita Sanchez High School athletics.

“It’s refreshing to see our student athletes all dressed up at a fun-filled event that gave awards to each and every athlete.  Athletes from all sports worked hard in all their practices, games, competitions, and tournaments and combining high grades with team orientates athletic events it serves the school community well” -Mr. Bozzer

GALLERY OF 2023-2024 SPORTS BANQUET